Do you have questions or need advice from one of our fitness professionals? Click here to email us or call 814-946-1668.
One of the best things a trainer can provide for you is consistency. Consistency is the key to your success and the first 30 days is the most important. If you’re getting results, you’ll keep going!
Our Training Philosophy:
Demonstrate and Define - During your training sessions, your trainer will show you how to properly do certain exercises or movements and explain why it is advantageous to you.
Strengthen your weaknesses - Your Summit trainer will constantly assess your weaknesses and strengths.
Consistency and Accountability - One of the best things a trainer can provide for you is consistency. At The Summit, we know consistency is the key to your success. Working with a Summit trainer, you will be reminded of why you started and reinforce what you are working so hard for while helping you avoid any setbacks. We want you to learn, progress, realize your results and benefit from what we know, what we are teaching you, and what we are passionate about.
Our Certified Trainers will customize a motivating workout to best fit your individual needs and help you to:
- Learn proper form
- Efficient workout sequences
- New Techniques to help change up your workout
- Reach all new levels of success!
We offer a variety of training options, including 1/2 hour and 1 hour sessions and group training. We offer all new members the opportunity to meet with one of our Certified Personal Trainers for a 1 hour consultation session to not only experience the benefits of personal training, but also to help get you started on the right track. We know that the key to your success is consistency, especially within the first 30 days.
Meet our Personal Trainers
- CPR/AED Certified
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialty Certification
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Experience as an Online Group Fitness Coach/Nutrition Coaching
- 8 years group sports coaching- Softball, ages 9-18
- Former multiple group sports athlete
- Hiking, indoor fitness, strength training
- High intensity interval training workouts
- Enjoys staying active & determined to succeed and achieve my fitness/life goals
- Obtained credits towards Health & Physical Education degree
WAYNE WOLFE, B.S.
- Penn State University, B.S.
- Licensed Emergency Medical Technician (full-time) & CPR certified
- Certified Level 4 USA Hockey Coach, Certified Level 2 USA Hockey Referee
- ACSM Personal Trainer certification
- Functional Movement Screening Level 1 Certified
- Umpires little league baseball
- Enjoys scuba diving, trail riding, ice hockey, and training, former ice hockey coach
HIRAM CARPENTER, B.A.
- B.A. Baldwin-Wallace College
- Exercise Science
- Currently applying for admission into a Physical Therapy Doctorate Program
- Training individuals and small groups
- Weight loss, strength, flexibility, endurance training, and overall wellness
- Experience in physical therapy progressing people functionally and in terms of sport/work specific fitness components
- Played varsity racquetball at the collegiate level and numerous sports at the high school level
- Ran 2010 Chicago Marathon
- Avid fan of the West Virginia Mountaineers and follower of college football and basketball among other sports
- Enjoy staying active and finding new ways to accomplish fitness goals
- B.S. Elementary Education
- Wrestling Coach AAJHS 9 Years
- Martial Arts Instructor 2007-Current
- Former Teen Lifting Program Coordinator
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Weight Loss Specialist
- AED/CPR/First Aid
- 14 years Fitness Work Experience
- Trained Clients ages 10-83
- Martial Arts Instruction
- Strength Training
- Muscle and Pain Correction Exercises
- Weight Loss
To schedule a personal training session or to learn more, please call the Front Desk!