Do you have questions or need advice from one of our fitness professionals? Click here to email us or call 814-946-1668.
One of the best things a trainer can provide for you is consistency. Consistency is the key to your success and the first 30 days is the most important. If you’re getting results, you’ll keep going!
Our Training Philosophy:
Demonstrate and Define - During your training sessions, your trainer will show you how to properly do certain exercises or movements and explain why it is advantageous to you.
Strengthen your weaknesses - Your Summit trainer will constantly assess your weaknesses and strengths.
Consistency and Accountability - One of the best things a trainer can provide for you is consistency. At The Summit, we know consistency is the key to your success. Working with a Summit trainer, you will be reminded of why you started and reinforce what you are working so hard for while helping you avoid any setbacks. We want you to learn, progress, realize your results and benefit from what we know, what we are teaching you, and what we are passionate about.
Our Certified Trainers will customize a motivating workout to best fit your individual needs and help you to:
- Learn proper form
- Efficient workout sequences
- New Techniques to help change up your workout
- Reach all new levels of success!
We offer a variety of training options, including 1/2 hour and 1 hour sessions and group training. We offer all new members the opportunity to meet with one of our Certified Personal Trainers for a 1 hour consultation session to not only experience the benefits of personal training, but also to help get you started on the right track. We know that the key to your success is consistency, especially within the first 30 days.
Meet our Personal Trainers
JENN (HATCH) MILLER, B.S.
FITNESS DIRECTOR &
- Bachelors of Science, Lock Haven University, 2006 --Recreation Management, Concentration in Fitness
- PSU Strength & Conditioning athletics
- Cheerleading Coach, Bellwood-Antis
- CPR/AED Certified
- Pre & Post Natal Fitness Training
- Personal Training since 2002
- Trained clients ages 12-87
- Functional Training, Group Fitness, 1 on 1, Core Specific, weight loss
- PSU Strength & Conditioning- Trained 23 athletic teams
- Pre & Post Natal (Pregnancy) Experience
- HIIT (High Interval Intensity Training)
- Previously the Director of Operations for a multi-million dollar company in Atlanta, GA
Fitness Center Floor Manager
- CPR/AED Certified
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialty Certification
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Experience as an Online Group Fitness Coach/Nutrition Coaching
- 8 years group sports coaching- Softball, ages 9-18
- Former multiple group sports athlete
- Hiking, indoor fitness, strength training
- High intensity interval training workouts
- Enjoys staying active & determined to succeed and achieve my fitness/life goals
- Obtained credits towards Health & Physical Education degree
WAYNE WOLFE, B.S.
- Penn State University, B.S.
- Licensed Emergency Medical Technician (full-time) & CPR certified
- Certified Level 4 USA Hockey Coach, Certified Level 2 USA Hockey Referee
- ACSM Personal Trainer certification
- Functional Movement Screening Level 1 Certified
- Umpires little league baseball
- Enjoys scuba diving, trail riding, ice hockey, and training, former ice hockey coach
HIRAM CARPENTER, B.A.
- B.A. Baldwin-Wallace College
- Exercise Science
- Currently applying for admission into a Physical Therapy Doctorate Program
- Training individuals and small groups
- Weight loss, strength, flexibility, endurance training, and overall wellness
- Experience in physical therapy progressing people functionally and in terms of sport/work specific fitness components
- Played varsity racquetball at the collegiate level and numerous sports at the high school level
- Ran 2010 Chicago Marathon
- Avid fan of the West Virginia Mountaineers and follower of college football and basketball among other sports
- Enjoy staying active and finding new ways to accomplish fitness goals
SYDNEY LEE, B.S.
- Bachelors of Science- Health Science/Minors in Exercise Physiology & Psychology- Saint Francis University
- Currently pursuing Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
- Internship with ProCare Physical Therapy & currently interning with Encompass Health Physical Therapy
- Trained a wide variety of patients, from infants to the elderly, including sports related injuries, orthopedic and cardiac rehabilitation, diabetic patients, etc.
- Weight loss, strength, endurance, flexibility, & functional training
- Experience with screening for risk of injury & prevention related training, sport/occupation specific fitness training, and relaxation techniques
- Enjoys staying active, maintaining a healthy lifestyle and seeking new ways to challenge herself in order to achieve fitness goals.
To schedule a personal training session or to learn more, please call the Fitness Director, Jenn Miller, at 814-946-1668 ext. 104