We have the largest and finest indoor soccer facility in the area, with 120 ft. by 55 ft., full-rounded rink boards, recessed goals and the SportCourt surface, a cushioned synthetic surface for injury prevention and great traction!
**Click on "League schedules, standings and registration forms" for all league and tournament forms
Competitive leagues begin in October, running in two sessions and ending in March. Age groups ranging from U-8 through O-30 are available in Boys and Girls divisions.
- 2020 Fall League (October 30-November 1 to December 18-20)
- 6 week session, $250/team
- 2021 Winter League (January 22-24 to March 12-14)
- 7 week session, $300/team
The Summit also hosts three tournaments during the fall and winter sessions:
- The Summit Indoor Classic on December 5-6, 2020
- U-8 (6v6 including gk); U-9 and up (5v5) ($190/team)
- 2 touch line courts
- The FC 814 Classic on January 9-10, 2021
- Junior/Senior High school and adult teams
- Large touch line court (7v7)
- Saturday: Junior High and Senior High Boys ($275/team) and Women's Open ($190/team)
- Sunday: Junior High and Senior High Girls ($275/team) and Men's Open ($190/team)
- Men's/Women's Open will be 5v5 on blue walled court
- The Summit Winter Challenge on January 16-17, 2020
- U-8, U-9, U-10 (6v6 including gk on blue walled court, $190/team)
- U-11, U-13, U-14, U-19, Men's/ Women's Open, O-30 (5v5 including gk on blue walled court, $190/team)
- U-12 (8v8) and U-16 (7v7) (on large touch line court, $275/team)
Please contact Mike Alianiello, Soccer Director, at 814-937-6667 or email@example.com for more information or to be placed on our mailing list.