We have the largest and finest indoor soccer facility in the area, with 120 ft. by 55 ft., full-rounded rink boards, recessed goals and the SportCourt surface, a cushioned synthetic surface for injury prevention and great traction!
**Click on "League schedules, standings and registration forms" for all league and tournament forms
Competitive leagues begin in October, running in two sessions and ending in March. Age groups ranging from U-8 through O-30 are available in Boys and Girls divisions.
- 2019 Fall League (November 1-3 to December 20-22)
- 6 week session, $250/team
- 2020 Winter League (January 17-19 to March 13-15)
- 7 week session, $300/team
The Summit also hosts three tournaments during the fall and winter sessions:
- The Summit Indoor Classic on December 7-8, 2019
- U-8 (6v6 including gk); U-9 and up (5v5)
- 2 touch line courts
- The FC 814 Classic on January 4-5, 2020
- Junior/Senior High school and adult teams
- Large touch line court (7v7)
- Junior High and Senior High Boys and Women's Open on Saturday
- Junior High and Senior High Girls and Men's Open on Sunday
- Men's/Women's Open will be 5v5 on blue walled court
- The Summit Winter Challenge on January 11-12, 2020
- U-8, U-9, U-10 (6v6 including gk on blue walled court)
- U-12, U-14, U-16, U-19 (5v5 including gk on blue walled court
- U-11 and U-13 (7v7 on large touch line court)
Please contact Mike Alianiello, Soccer Director, at 814-937-6667 or email@example.com for more information or to be placed on our mailing list.